Reinventandome!
domingo, marzo 18, 2007 9:32 p. m.
Mistakes



Hace poco vi un capitulo de Grey's anatomy que me impacto mucho, al final del capitulo Denny un hombre que padecía del corazón y quien murió en un episodio anterior deja un mensaje diciendo lo siguiente:

I've been lying in this bed for close to a year, and I've had a lot of time to look back on my life. And the things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do and I did them anyway. The thing is, life is too damn short to be following these rules.


"Dad, mom, it's me. I'm calling from Seattle Grace Hospital where the beautiful, talented, incredibly stubborn Dr. Isobel Stevens has just given me a new heart and promised to marry me. I know we've had our differences and I'm sorry we've been out of touch."

"believe it or not, I was trying to make everything better. I know you're angry. I hope you'll forgive me. It turns out, sometimes you have to do the wrong thing ... "

"... sometimes you have to make a big mistake ... to figure out how to make things right."

"mistakes are painful, but they're the only way to find out who you really are. I know who I am now. I know what I want. I've got the love of my life, a new heart, and I want you guys to get on the next plane out her and meet my girl. Everything's going to be different now. I promise. From here on out, nothing's ever going to be the same. I love you. Bye."

Supongo que tiene razón, y quise dejar escrito esto aquí para tenerlo presente, para echarle un vistazo cada vez que quiero devolver el tiempo y que ciertas cosas jamás hubieran pasado.

Yo sé que gracias a esos errores estamos hoy como estamos, sé que la mejor forma de aprender es equivocandose, sólo que a veces resulta complejo entenderlo y aceptarlo.


Espero saber quien soy y que tu también lo sepas!!!


posted by Fiorixk @ 9:32 p. m.